Alenda Golf Property suggests the following 10 considerations to help you improve the viewer’s perception of your property in a positive way.
Generally, people’s decisions are driven by emotions, and then they look for logical reasons to justify their decisions.
This means that when it comes to buying property, it is important to create an emotionally pleasing atmosphere.
This could be achieved by making sure the space is clean, well-lit and inviting, and by highlighting any unique features or benefits.
Additionally, creating an attractive and inviting outdoor space can also be a great way to get people emotionally invested in your property.
Acting on the following 10 actions will help you improve the viewer’s perception of your property in a positive way, and may just influence their buying decision favourable.
- Make sure that your property is well-maintained and that it is clean and tidy. This will make it easier for viewers to imagine themselves living in the home.
- Declutter and depersonalize your property by removing any excess furniture and personal items. This will allow viewers to focus on the home’s features and not be distracted by unnecessary items.
- Consider adding a fresh coat of paint to the walls where required. This can help create a modern, inviting atmosphere and make the home feel more spacious.
- Utilize your outdoor space – create an outdoor living space that can be used for entertaining or relaxing. In Spain, we spend a great deal of time on patios, balconies and round pools so improve these living areas where possible.
- Add some plants to the property to create a more vibrant atmosphere. Prune and make good those in and around your property.
- Ensure all fixtures and fittings are in good condition and that any repairs are made before viewings.
- Make sure that any furniture and accessories that may be included in the sale are also in good condition and presentable. Spruce them up with some cushions or bright covers.
- Improve lighting – replace any outdated light fixtures and install new energy-efficient lighting.
- Keep it clean – maintain a clean, fresh and orderly home that appeals to potential buyers.
- Stage the property to make it look more inviting. There are businesses in Spain that can help you achieve this if required.