- Alenda Golf is a Qualifying School Venue for the DP World Tour.
- Spanish Professional Golf Tournaments – “Campeonato de España Profesionales” held at Alenda Golf 2017, 2018, 2020.
- If you buy a property at Alenda Golf you will have easy access to 4 other great golf courses within 30 minutes’ drive from Alenda Golf, check them out here:
- The warm climate of the Costa Blanca makes it an ideal location for all year-round golfing.
- There are no winter greens or temporary tees, and it hardly rains.
- The stunning scenery of Alenda Golf with the surrounding mountains provides a breathtaking backdrop for golfing.
- The local culture and Mediterranean cuisine of the Costa Blanca add to the overall experience of playing golf in the area.
- Alenda Golf is easily located with plenty of transportation options. Alicante Airport is 20 minutes away, Alicante and Elch are 10 minutes away.
- The variety of golf holes, 4 par 5’s, 4 par 4’s and 4 par 3’s means golfers of all levels will find the course challenging yet enjoyable to play.
- The cost of playing at Alenda Golf is lower than most other local golfing destinations.
If you are looking to buy a property in Spain, in the Costa Blanca and on a golf course, it would be hard to beat Alenda Golf.
Come and play a round of golf book here Alenda Golf Booking
Want to view a property go here Alenda Golf Property